Once you decide to move forward with breast implant surgery, the next important decision is which size implants you should choose. It’s important that you weigh your options carefully with counsel from your cosmetic surgeon and trusted advisors.
As you think about your options, consider these tips for choosing the right size breast implants.
How to Choose the Right Size Breast Implants
- Think about your physique. Consider your frame, height, weight, and shoulder and hip width. What size implant will best complement your body? Larger implants may be overwhelming on a thinner, more petite woman, while a taller woman who carries more weight could also accommodate larger breasts.
- Consider your wardrobe. Want more cleavage for low-cut dresses? Larger implants may be for you. Concerned about maintaining professionalism and not calling too much attention to your new bust size? You may opt for smaller implants.
- Take them for a test drive. Your cosmetic surgeon should have a way for you to give different implants a trial run. At Marvel Cosmetic Surgery, we offer silicone breast implant “sizers” that you can try on during your consultation appointment.
- Bigger is not necessarily better. Don’t get too attached to wanting a certain cup size. You may think that you need a “D” or “DD” cup, but ultimately, you need to make a size decision based upon what’s best for your body, and your goals, regardless of size on the bra band.
- Listen to others. Your cosmetic surgeon has a great deal of experience with placing the appropriate size implants in their patients. They will help you evaluate all of your options and will consider important aspects, such as the amount and quality of the surrounding breast tissue. Your surgeon’s goal is to provide wise counsel that will result in a natural look that suits your appearance and lifestyle. You may also want to bring a partner or trusted friend to your consultations to help you evaluate implant size.
At Marvel Cosmetic Surgery, our staff is committed to helping each person choose the right size breast implant that best suits the client.
If you’re ready for Breast Augmentation, contact us now to schedule your consultation. Call us today at 615-538-0399, and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions about finding the right size implants for you.