You’re likely familiar with the feeling of overeating: your pants are tight, you feel “stuffed,” and the thought of putting one more bite in your mouth is inconceivable.
The Obalon procedure for weight loss works a lot like Thanksgiving dinner or an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet does. The Obalon weight loss system helps facilitate weight loss by taking up space in your stomach so you eat less.
Three balloons are placed for a six-month, non-surgical treatment. This is combined with a professionally supervised nutrition and exercise program for optimal weight loss. With balloons taking up space in your stomach, you feel full quicker and eat less.
The placement of each Obalon balloon typically takes less than 10 minutes and does not require sedation. In our office, you swallow a capsule containing a small balloon and then the doctor will inflate the balloon. In the clinical study after placement. Most patients return to normal activities with no downtime.
Benefits of the Obalon Procedure for Weight Loss
Among the ever-popular effective, low-risk, and minimally invasive weight loss solutions, Obalon stands out as a proven success. Patients with the Obalon Balloon System and diet and exercise lost approximately twice as much weight as those with diet and exercise alone.
Some other benefits of the Obalon procedure include:
- The Obalon Balloon System helps jump-start your weight loss journey for long-term results.
- Average of 89% of weight loss was kept off at one year (six months post-removal) when combined with a moderate intensity diet and exercise program.
- Less than 1% of adverse events were severe or serious in nature (see safety information).
- First and only swallowable, lightweight balloon
- Less expensive than weight loss surgery
- Each balloon placement takes less than 10 minutes
- No anesthesia needed for placement
- Fully reversible
Schedule a Consultation for the Obalon Procedure for Weight Loss Today!
If you’ve tried unsuccessfully to lose weight on your own, the Obalon procedure for weight loss could be ideal for you. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeons and the rest of our team can answer any questions you may have about Obalon to help you lose the weight and keep it off.
Call our offices today at 615-538-0399 to book a consultation and find out more about the Obalon procedure for weight loss.