What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian Butt Lift, (also called a BBL,) is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without using implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs with liposuction, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.
How is a Brazilian Butt Lift Performed?
A Brazilian Butt Lift involves three basic steps:
- Fat is removed from the hips, lower back, thighs, abdomen, and/or other areas with liposuction
- The extracted fat is purified and prepared for transfer
- One of our cosmetic surgeons injects fat into specific points on the buttocks to increase volume and improve shape
Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift can be a great option to improve the shape and size of the buttocks; however, certain patients are better suited to the procedure, and it is important to have realistic expectations about the surgery, recovery, and results. In general, you are likely a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift if you agree with the following:
- You want a buttock augmentation without implants
- You have adequate fat stores in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks
- You are willing and able to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for several weeks
What are the Brazilian Butt Lift Costs?
We understand that buttock contouring costs may be a concern for some our patients; but, we offer multiple options on a financing plan to help you achieve your cosmetic goals without the stress of an up-front payment.
Whether it’s due to aging, weight loss, heredity, or other reasons, sagging tissue can be a cause of self-consciousness for many women. Our board-certified surgeons have performed hundreds of Brazilian Butt Lifts for patients from all over Tennessee and out of state.
Our surgeons and the rest of our team can help you achieve the look you want.
How do I schedule?
The first step is to schedule a free consultation appointment where you can ask the doctor any questions about the procedure and determine if you are a good candidate. Give us a call at 615-329-3900 to schedule your free consultation appointment with one of our surgeons.
Click here to see our galley of before and after pictures.